1NCE is changing the IoT connectivity market forever. Offering the world’s first data flat rate for the Internet of Things, we help our customers to implement their IoT solutions easier, faster and cheaper than ever before. This requires courage, creativity and a unique team with exceptional skills.
Are you ready to join us and shaping the future of the IoT? Apply today and become part of our multinational team. 1NCE offers you unique career opportunities in one of the fastest growing markets in the world.
Be an important part of our team and working in a leading position directly with our senior leadership and the entire Sales & Marketing Team.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager Italy & South Europe who is well versed and connected with key trade partners and who has a strong presence within the market segment across South Europe.
You will report to the COO and will be responsible for managing and developing accounts for South Europe. This will include developing this crucial region, identifying and working with key accounts and grow new relationships; ensuring we maximize sales, expand business share and maintain the highest level of professionalism throughout the IoT industry.
Due to the regional responsibility, we are seeking a candidate with fluency in English & Italian. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, true passion for IoT, coupled with a proactive approach, self-starter mentality and a strong drive for results!
• Be a key driver in a company that is on its way to change an industry
• Define the sales strategy to gain, expand and develop targeted businesses in South Europe
• Develop new client pipelines / drive revenue through targeted market focus, pipeline and forecast planning and execution
• Work cross functionally to develop and fine tune operating procedures
• Work in conjunction with the broader Sales, Partner and Alliances team to build and maintain relationships with new and existing partners
• Develop strong B and C-level/Director/Equity Partner relationships with managed partners
• A university degree in business administration or equivalent education
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in technical or connectivity sales, with a good network of contacts in B2B digitization markets
• Deeply interested in the telecommunication sector and preferrably experiences in this industry
• A strong understanding of IoT Solutions (especially connectivity) and an in-depth understanding of different IoT verticals, use cases and relevant clients
• A passion to work with an experienced and motivated leadership team focused on creating a high growth company
• Strong technology skills. You will be leading product demonstrations and must credibly discuss technical topics
• A proven track record in sales, especially in customer acquisition
• Fluent in spoken and written Italian and English, skills that are mandatory for this position. An additional language is a plus
• Excellent communication skills and you are an open-minded and a committed team Player
• Willingness to frequently travel