1NCE is set to change the IoT connectivity market forever. With the world’s first data flat rate for the Internet of Things, we support our customers implementing their IoT solutions easier, faster, and cheaper than ever before. This requires courage, creativity, and a unique team with special skills.
Become an important part of 1NCE and work directly with our CTO and the entire technical team. We are looking for real “doers” with a positive drive and energy who complement our team in the best possible way and who enjoys mastering challenges and growing together with us.
• As a Telco-Cloud Solution Architect, you significantly contribute to the company’s success, making sure that our IoT service design and strategy are aligned to the requirements of our partners, customers and the market
• Based on your knowledge of our Cloud SaaS platform and MVNE market knowledge, you conceptualize and implement solutions for our platform customers and design new services in cooperation with partners and customers
• You are part of the technology team and work closely with our development team, the platform pre-sales and the technology management team in order to further develop our IoT platform in a market-oriented manner
• You are always open to different points of view as well as confidently bring in your own ideas in a customer and revenue-oriented way
• Applying agile methods, you lead the team to validate ideas internally and externally. You will lead the agile implementation of a solution, enabler or feature from ideation to prototype
• You have completed a degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, or a related field; and acquired experience in cloud architecture
• Practical experience in SaaS, Telco and IoT architecture complement your public cloud knowledge and service design expertise
• You would like to expand your passion for digital innovation, modern cloud and IoT architecture combined with agile methods – such as Design Thinking, Scrum and DevOps
• You can make accurate requirement and effort estimations; sketch, visualize and convey complex solutions in a simple and understandable way
• You have strong communication skills and assertiveness, speak fluent German, and have a very good knowledge of English. You enjoy traveling for business purposes