1NCE is set to change the IoT connectivity market forever. With the world’s first data flat rate for the Internet of Things, we support our customers implementing their IoT solutions easier, faster, and cheaper than ever before. This requires courage, creativity, and a unique team with special skills.
Become an important part of 1NCE and work directly with our CTO and the entire technical team. We are looking for real “doers” with a positive drive and energy who complement our team in the best possible way and who enjoys mastering challenges and growing together with us.
• As part of business development, you are responsible for the functional and organizational deliverables of strategic IT and network initiatives
• You facilitate planning, release processes and execution, respectively. You escalate impediments, manage risk and help to ensure value delivery
• You work with product and solution management, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution alignment
• Being customer oriented, you and your team work closely with our partners and platform customers to deliver the solution following a feedback-driven and incremental approach
• You coach others, teams in lean-agile practices and mindset, and you encourage collaboration across teams
• In addition to your agile project management experience, your technical know-how in IoT will be key to success
• You have completed a degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or a related field; and have acquired experience in agile project management
• Our solution consists of IT and network services, so you ideally combine your experience in software development and architecture with know-how from the mobile network area
• You would like to expand your passion for digital innovations, modern cloud service architectures combined with agile project management methods
• You can make accurate effort and requirement estimations and present complex solutions in a simple and understandable way
• You have successfully motivated interdisciplinary teams and delivered customer value with your team. You have strong communication skills and assertiveness; and speak German and English fluently