1NCE is set to change the IoT connectivity market forever. With the world’s first data flat rate for the Internet of Things, we support our customers implementing their IoT solutions easier, faster, and cheaper than ever before. This requires courage, creativity, and a unique team with special skills.
Become an important part of 1NCE and work directly with our CTO and the entire technical team. We are looking for real “doers” with a positive drive and energy who complement our team in the best possible way and who enjoys mastering challenges and growing together with us.
• You act proactive with great foresight, and together with our team, you develop and improve our IoT Connectivity Services to provide the best possible service to our business customers
• As Technical Product Owner, you work closely with our Product Managers, Architects, and Developers on different platforms, architectures, and technologies
• You know the product and the requirements of our customers. With this knowledge, you improve our product responsibly
• You are responsible for the product backlog, and you coordinate regular planning with stakeholders and internal or external development partners
• You love to engage in discussions regarding technological decisions and strategies in our organization
• To better understand the product and the processes and to be able to improve them continuously, it is essential for you to take part in release tests actively and to go through the whole user journey
• Besides your technical skills, your personality is most important for us. You are a team player, and you like to take responsibility and improve our product with passion
• You successfully finished your studies of Information Systems, Computer Science, or a relatable education. Ideally, you already gathered experiences as a Product Owner in the telecommunication or IoT area
• We operate many of our services in the public cloud, so a solid knowledge of cloud services, especially AWS, is a great advantage
• You have proven experience in agile software development, including requirements management, design, testing, and approval of the software and the associated tools such as Jira, Confluence, and GitLab
• You have specific knowledge in the following areas: Microservice Architecture, Serverless Design, Web Services, Test Frameworks, and RDBS/NoSQL Databases. Additionally, in the best-case scenario, you already gained experience in Build Management and Continuous Integration
• You are fluid in German and have a good knowledge of English. Your strong communication skills and your assertiveness help you in our distributed organization