1NCE is the global Tier-1 IoT Carrier specialized in providing managed connectivity services for low bandwidth IoT applications such as Asset Tracking, Tank Monitoring, Vehicle Telematics, Smart Metering and Waste Management. Our services help businesses worldwide connect their devices effectively at a competitive cost.
Become an important part of 1NCE as a Software Engineer (m/f/d) in Riga. Use the opportunity as a technologist with a passion for building solutions to develop your career with 1NCE in the IoT sector and drive success for our customers. If you have a passion for software development, troubleshooting and fixing issues in technology used by millions across the world and great communication skills, then you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry at 1NCE.
• Write our code using C/C++ and/or Go, or Rust and cover them with UT and FT (own framework), as well as test business logic of deployed product by using third party tools and mobile phones
• Implement stateless logic of processing packets using third party C based packet processing framework for user traffic and Go for signaling
• Utilize variety of technologies to build scalable and testable solutions
• Optimize solutions using profiler and other tools
• Deploy our solutions using Serverless framework, Terraform, Gitlab CI/CD, AWS
• Configure networks routing using Linux and AWS tools
• Analyze network traffic using tcpdump and Wireshark
• Use different AWS services (EC2, step functions, CloudWatch, API gateway, Lambda etc.)
• Take part in decisions related to how we implement requirements provided by PO and stakeholders (architecture, technologies)
• At least 2-3 years of solid C/C++ and/or Golang and/or Rust experience as a Software Engineer
• Bachelor’s or a higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or similar field
• Solid understanding in Networking (L2/L3/L4 and IP routing protocols)
• Advanced experience with Git, Linux
• Experience or willingness to master IP networking and telco specific realms (mobile core network architecture, 3GPP standards and protocols, low-level packet processing at Linux kernel level or with DPDK) (BIG plus!)
• Hands-on in Clouds (preferably AWS) and experience with Docker and k8s (BIG plus!)
• Some experience or willingness to master the 2nd programming language (either Golang, C/C++ or Rust)
• You are convinced of the “you build it – you own it” approach of E2E responsibility for your product and agile in mind
• You are passionate, curious, flexible, articulate, and accountable
• You value soft skills and are proactive, self-organized, and self-motivated
• You have strong communication skills to discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions
• You are fluent in English. Other languages are a plus
As a Software Engineer at 1NCE you will deal with critical issues in the stack that require software engineering for delivering mobile connectivity to our customers.
You will be driving issues to resolution with workarounds, guidance, and fixes to be added into the main products owned by 1nce.
Therefore we are looking for real “doers” with a positive drive and energy who complement our team in the best possible way to grow together with us.
Do you want to share our success story?
Apply now with your CV by email to Jobs.email@example.com, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to welcoming you!