1NCE is the global Tier-1 IoT Carrier specialized in providing managed connectivity services for low bandwidth IoT applications such as Asset Tracking, Tank Monitoring, Vehicle Telematics, Smart Metering and Waste Management. Our services help businesses worldwide connect their devices effectively at a competitive cost.
Become an important part of 1NCE as a Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) in Riga. Use the opportunity as a technologist with a passion for building solutions to develop your career with 1NCE in the IoT sector and drive success for our customers. If you have a passion for software development, troubleshooting and fixing issues in technology used by millions across the world and great communication skills, then you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry at 1NCE.
• Ensure front-end development for different purposes
• Develop API and implement test suits for APIs and Applications
• Integrate with different systems, like Data Analytics, etc.
• Ensure limited OWASP security checks
• Develop software using team-defined technology stack (full cycle – code, tests, code review, documentation, automation, integration, maintenance)
• Participate in troubleshooting and bug fixing
• Create software solution design specifications, participate in architectural review
• Proactively participate in organizational processes of the team (backlog refinement, task preparations, sprint demo, retrospective)
• Bachelor’s or a higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or similar field
• Experience in Full Stack Development
• Expertise in Node.js, Python or similar
• Experience with the web services REST and SOAP
• When it comes to application deployments, you are familiar with Continuous Integration and Development (CI/CD) pipeline experiences
• Knowledge in AWS and FrontEnd hosted in AWS like SPA and Micro-FrontEnds based on AWS S3 and PostgreSQL as well as GPC/Azure will be considered as a big plus
• Knowledge in Test automation will be considered as a big plus
• You are interested in the environment of Internet of Things
• You are passionate, curious, flexible, articulate, and accountable
• You value soft skills and are proactive, self-organized, and self-motivated
• You have strong communication skills to discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions
• You are fluent in English. Other languages are a plus
As a Senior Full Stack Developer at 1NCE you will deal with critical issues in the stack that require software engineering for delivering mobile connectivity to our customers.
You will be driving issues to resolution with workarounds, guidance, and fixes to be added into the main products owned by 1nce.
Therefore we are looking for real “doers” with a positive drive and energy who complement our team in the best possible way to grow together with us.