1NCE is the global Tier-1 IoT Carrier specialized in providing managed connectivity services for low bandwidth IoT applications such as Asset Tracking, Tank Monitoring, Vehicle Telematics, Smart Metering and Waste Management. Our services help businesses worldwide connect their devices effectively at a competitive cost.
Become an important part of 1NCE as a Scrum Master/ Agile Coach (m/f/d) in Riga and work directly with our technical teams, guiding them towards enhanced agility and perpetual improvements. This includes a true understanding of servant leadership which aims at empowering the teams, making them self-organized while helping them to become high-performing. We are looking for real “doers” with a positive drive and energy who complement our team in the best possible way and who enjoys mastering challenges and growing together with us.
• You work in agile development teams and – through your efforts – coach the teams to work in self-organized manner and to continuously improve their efficiency
• You are responsible for ensuring efficient collaboration in Scrum teams
• You moderate Scrum events and workshops with empathy and a focus on results
• You support our product owners in the implementation of the roadmap by providing them with methodical knowledge, e.g. how to setup story writing and slicing, user story mapping, estimation, etc.
• You encourage collaboration between agile teams and improve alignment across different teams
• You design and conduct trainings on agile principles and how to apply them
• You help to setup transformation initiatives and drive them throughout the technology organization to manage the challenges that the fast growth of 1NCE brings along.
• Experience in practicing agile methods in software development, especially in the role of Scrum Master and Agile Coach – proven by a track record and certification
• Experience in agile project management in theory and practice, especially Scrum and Kanban
• Ideally, you have a degree in computer science, business informatics, business administration or a comparable qualification.
• Scaling initial experience and interest in working agile teams and accompanying them in a growing organization.
• Knowledge and experience with facilitation of meetings / workshops and well-versed with conduction of trainings.
• Willingness to constantly develop appropriate measures to scale agile principles on a company level while the organization is growing fast
• Coaching-expertise and the right mix of soft-skills (good listener, being humble, provide suggestions instead of directions, etc.)
• You are interested in the environment of Internet of Things
• You are passionate, curious, flexible, articulate, and accountable
• You value soft skills and are proactive, self-organized, and self-motivated
• You have strong communication skills to discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions
• You are fluent in English. Other languages are a plus
As a Scrum Master/ Agile Coach at 1NCE you will work in agile development teams and – through your efforts – coach the teams to work in self-organized manner and to continuously improve their efficiency. You will keep an eye on the sprint health and assist the teams to eliminate obstacles and reach the sprint goals. Your Agile excellence and seniority will motivate and convince people which are not used to or not believe in agile principles.