1NCE is set to change the IoT connectivity market forever. With the world’s first data flat rate for the Internet of Things, we support our customers implementing their IoT solutions easier, faster, and cheaper than ever before. This requires courage, creativity, and a unique team with special skills.
Become an important part of 1NCE and work directly with our Marketing Team. We are looking for real “doers” with a positive drive and energy who complement our team in the best possible way and who enjoys mastering challenges and growing together with us.
• You are responsible for all marketing activities at 1NCE in the EU including the conception, planning and realization of brand material, product promotion, trade fairs, webinars, tutorials, and merchandise
• You support our sales team by providing comprehensive and informative materials that add value in terms of design, layout, and content (e.g., white papers, product presentations, print and digital ads)
• You support all go to market activities in your region, especially the planning and execution of Lead Generation campaigns which include Lead Management e.g., Newsletter, HubSpot, Salesforce
• By driving brand and event marketing activities, you will pursue the goal of improving global Brand Awareness, Lead Generation, and Customer Wins
• You have successfully completed your studies or education in the fields of Business Administration, Marketing, or a similar discipline
• You are an organizational talent and like to plan, structure and execute projects such as events or campaigns
• You already have 2 years of relevant work experience in marketing and event organization (especially managing trade fairs) preferably in a tech company
• You are able to explain and visualize complex, technical products and features in an easy way in writing and graphically
• You enjoy working independently with a high level of creativity and like to plan, structure, and execute projects such as events or campaigns as an organizational talent
• You are a skilled user of Microsoft Word and Power Point. Adobe skills are an advantage
• You have strong communication skills and are fluent in German and English. Other languages are a plus