1NCE is the global Tier-1 IoT Carrier specialized in providing managed connectivity services for low bandwidth IoT applications such as Asset Tracking, Tank Monitoring, Vehicle Telematics, Smart Metering and Waste Management. Our services help businesses worldwide connect their devices effectively at a competitive cost.
Become an important part of 1NCE as a Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) in Riga. Use the opportunity as a technologist with a passion for building solutions to develop your career with 1NCE in the IoT sector and drive success for our customers. If you have a passion for software development, troubleshooting and fixing issues in technology used by millions across the world and great communication skills, then you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry at 1NCE.
• Develop and integrate new infrastructure and application solutions
• Develop, maintain, and perform continuous integration / continuous delivery solutions in development projects
• Implement AWS native scalable mobile core network elements
• Maintain existing company’s systems and solutions
• Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
• Coordinate and document changes made
• Use Gitlab pipelines heavily (tests, deployment)
• At least 2-3 years experience with AWS Service or other API related technology
• Programming skills (Node.JS, GoLang, Python, SQL/NoSQL)
• Bachelor’s or a higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or similar field
• Understanding of Cloud engineering principles (networking, deployment, management, monitoring, operations)
• Advanced experience with Git, Linux
• IP networking and routing (BIG plus!)
• Experience with Terraform, Serverless or other IaaC technology (BIG plus!)
• Experience with Docker and k8s (BIG plus!)
• You are convinced of the “you build it – you own it” approach of E2E responsibility for your product and agile in mind
• You are passionate, curious, flexible, articulate, and accountable
• You value soft skills and are proactive, self-organized, and self-motivated
• You have strong communication skills to discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions
• You are fluent in English. Other languages are a plus
As a Cloud Engineer at 1NCE you will deal with critical issues in the stack that require software engineering for delivering mobile connectivity to our customers.
You will be driving issues to resolution with workarounds, guidance, and fixes to be added into the main products owned by 1nce.
Therefore we are looking for real “doers” with a positive drive and energy who complement our team in the best possible way to grow together with us.