1NCE is set to change the IoT connectivity market forever. With the world’s first data flat rate for the Internet of Things, we support our customers implementing their IoT solutions easier, faster, and cheaper than ever before. This requires courage, creativity, and a unique team with special skills.
Become an important part of 1NCE and work with our entire Service Delivery team. We are looking for real “doers” with a positive drive and energy who complement our team in the best possible way and who enjoys mastering challenges and growing together with us.
• As part of the Service Delivery Team, you are accountable for the definition and implementation of company-wide information and cyber security strategies and guidelines to support our cloud strategy
• Execute information and cyber security governance, incl. refinement and tracking of cyber security controls
• Establish and lead an organizational community to implement the security objectives derived from the security strategy together with the team(s)
• Assess and manage information and cyber security risks, including ensuring protection concepts are completed and driving awareness of the risks and mitigation measures
• Responsible for communication with administrative agencies, esp. BNetzA and respective audits
• Responsible for overall information security, clean desk, laboratory data security, data classification and secure data handling
• You manage proactively information security environment, identify and report incidents; report regularly to Senior Management
• You have completed a degree in Informatics, Computer Science or a related field and have acquired expertise in IT security within modern agile cloud-based architecture and development environments
• You would like to expand your passion for cloud security, identity- and access management in the cloud
• You can bring modern security concepts such as security by design into our development teams
• Experience with relevant standards and frameworks – e.g. BSI and ISO standards; CIS AWS
• Strong communication skills in English and German at least C1 level
• Certifications like Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) are helpful