1NCE is set to change the IoT connectivity market forever. With the world’s first data flat rate for the Internet of Things, we support our customers implementing their IoT solutions easier, faster, and cheaper than ever before. This requires courage, creativity, and a unique team with special skills.
Become an important part of 1NCE and work directly with our CTO and the entire technical team. We are looking for real “doers” with a positive drive and energy who complement our team in the best possible way and who enjoys mastering challenges and growing together with us.
• As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you significantly contribute to the company’s success, making sure that our DevOps-Team end to end runs and enhances our IoT Platform. You are convinced of the “you build it, you own it!” DevOps approach
• You will take a leading role in the DevOps team, advocate modern & agile software development practices, and help your team members to grow by training and coaching
• You work cooperatively with the Product/ Business Owner and the Cloud Architect to transform Business needs into technical solutions
• With your proficiency in writing Infrastructure as Code (i.e., CloudFormation, cdk), and your knowledge of CI/CD (Git pipelines) container technologies (e.g. Docker) you will contribute to make our solutions future proof
• Applying agile methods, you lead the team to validate ideas internally and externally. You will lead the agile implementation of a solution, enable or feature from ideation to prototype
• You have completed a degree in Computer Engineering or a related field
• You are experienced in working with AWS (core) services. Additional API Gateway, S3, EC2, VPC, IAM, DynamoDB, RDS, API Gateway, Lambdas are your fields of knowledge
• You have proven experience in working with Microservices architecture (systems architecture and design)
• You obtained the following AWS certification: associate/professional
• You have strong communication skills and assertiveness, enjoy traveling for business purposes frequently and on your own schedule
• You speak German fluently and in addition you have very good English skills
Do you want to share our success story? Apply now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to welcoming you!