1NCE extends footprint and now provides its connectivity solution throughout the whole European continent
Only three months ago, 1NCE was announcing the launch of the 4G network coverage and today we are proud to communicate another great milestone in terms connectivity enablement: 1NCE footprint has extended and already provides service in the entire Balkan region. This means that 1NCE IoT connectivity solution is now available in the whole European continent, besides North America* and Asia*.
Below you can find the details in terms of recently added countries and network coverage:
- Albania – 2G / 3G / 4G technologies
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – 2G / 3G technologies
- Kosovo – 2G / 3G / 4G technologies
- Montenegro – 2G / 3G / 4G technologies
- North Macedonia – 2G / 3G technologies
- Serbia – 2G / 3G / 4G technologies
For more information about 1NCE footprint visit the coverage section of our website.