Vice President Sales Italy & South Europe (m/w/d)
Become an IoT Native!
1NCE is set to change the IoT connectivity market forever. Offering the world's first data flat rate for the Internet of Things, we help our customers to implement their IoT solutions easier, faster and cheaper than ever before. This requires courage, creativity and a unique team with exceptional skills.
Are you ready to join us in shaping the future of the IoT? Apply today and become part of our multinational team. 1NCE offers you unique career opportunities in one of the fastest growing markets in the world.
Be an important part of our team working in a leading position directly with our Chief Sales Officer and the entire Sales & Marketing Team.
We are looking for an Vice President Sales Italy & South Europe who is well versed and connected with key trade partners and who has a strong presence within the market segment across Italy South Europe.
You will report to the CSO and will be responsible for managing and developing accounts for Italy and South Europe. This will include working with key accounts and grow new relationships; ensuring we maximize sales, expand business share and maintain the highest level of professionalism throughout the IoT industry.
Due to the regional responsibility, we are seeking a candidate with fluency in English & Italian. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, true passion for IoT, coupled with a proactive approach, self-starter mentality and a strong drive for results!
- You are a person who is fired up to be a key driver in a company that is on its way to change an industry
- Define the sales strategy for gaining, expanding and developing targeted businesses in Italy and southern Europe
- Develop new client pipelines / revenue through target market focus, pipeline and forecast planning and execution
- Work cross functionally to develop and fine tune operating procedures
- Work in conjunction with the broader Sales, Partner and Alliances teams to build and maintain relationships with new and existing partners
- Develop strong B and C-level/Director/Equity Partner relationships with managed partners
- A degree in economics or completed an equivalent education
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in technical sales, with a good network of contacts in the digitization markets
- Deeply interested in the telecommunication sector and have already experiences in this industry
- A strong understanding of IoT Solutions (especially connectivity) and an in-depth understanding of different IoT verticals and relevant clients
- A passion to work with an experienced and motivated leadership team focused on creating a high growth company in a short timeframe
- Strong technology skills. You will be leading product demonstrations and must credibly discuss technical topics
- A proven track record in sales, especially in customer acquisition
- Experience in building up, managing and training a sales team
- Fluent in spoken and written Italian and English, skills that are mandatory for this position. An additional language is of benefit.
- Excellent communication skills and you are an open-minded and a committed team player
- Willingness to frequently travel
What to expect from us
- Be part of shaping and promoting an innovative product that allows IoT connectivity at an affordable price
- A work environment defined by respect and close and informal communications among teams, departments and management
- Room for personal and professional development and the advancement of your own creative ideas
- Very good and performance-related payment
Interested in shaping the future with us? We are looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com.